Metal Surgery offers a complete in-house engineering service for all your fabrication & welding requirements. Our skilled engineers and coded welders provide practical and cost-effective solutions to your problems. For additional peace of mind all of our systems comply with the internationally recognized Quality Standard, ISO 9001.
In addition to our quality standards we offer the CE marking for finished products and all structural steel, which complies with the current UK regulations.
We also offer a full, in-house CAD design facility to help visualise projects or problems you may have.
Our Fabrication and Welding Facilities include:
- Large, 3 metre CNC Press Brake and a 3 Metre guillotine for sheet metal work
- A 16 Ton single lift gantry crane in our fabrication workshop, with a 15M lift height
- Full range of fabrication and welding equipment for steel
- Welding/fabrication facility for non-ferrous materials including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Brass
- Solidworks 3D CAD Design facility
- Large Assembly Area
Our welders have great experience in working with a range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including: Brass, Copper, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Mild Steel.
We can offer assembly of your products and equipment in our fabrication area, with a large yard providing good road access.