With our extensive welding facilities, we can fabricate items from sheet metal. Using grades 304 & 316 (suitable for marine and catering uses) stainless steel, as well as the less common grades, and even including aluminum and brass sheets.
We work with our 3D designers to fabricate any specialist equipment you might need, from control boxes and brackets to workstations and shelves. If you need anything you might not be able to get ‘off the shelf,’ we can help you. We provide a bespoke sheet metal design service, from the 2D or 3D design, right through to fitting in our workshop or on-site, where needed.
Our workshop includes large capacity profiling equipment, guillotines, and press brakes for cutting, shaping, and folding sheet metal. We have a mobile gantry crane capacity of 16 tons; we can cater for large components as well as small items. Our workshop facilities are ideal for your special, one-off requirements. Previous products we have manufactured for customers range from large tanks and separators, down to small, intricate fabrications. We can produce in any materials and specifications you require, including stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Full range of shop equipment, including cutting, bending, punching and folding
- In house welding facility for non-ferrous materials including stainless steel, aluminium and brass
- 8,000 square foot workshop with fabrication area
- 16 ton single lift gantry crane situated in our fabrication workshop with 15m lift height
- Full range of welding and fabrication equipment for steel
- Solidworks 3D CAD Design facility
Specialist Mobile Equipment:
- Mobile welder/generator
- Oxy-acetylene cutting facilities
- Mobile workshop
We have a large assembly area for assembling products before delivery, or we can assemble on site.